ADVERTISING RESPONSE MANAGEMENT AND RECRUITMENT
A total advertisement response management and recruitment methodology is relevant for all positions. This service is offered on an exclusive basis and the client should not have engaged other recruitment service providers at the same time.
The consultant takes an in-depth job specification from the client ensuring that he/she understands the nature of the client/company’s business, culture, the specific qualifications and competencies required (experience and skills), the key performance factors of the job and the person specification for the job.
pinpoint one drafts a display advertisement for final approval by the client. The client’s corporate image design and logo is used, doubling-up as a corporate advertisement opportunity for the client. pinpoint one advises the client on the appropriate medium / media to be used and reserves a good position. pinpoint one handles the liaison process with the print medium / media. A quotation for the advertisement cost* is submitted to the client for approval. The client pays for the advertisement. For application response purposes, the contact and enquiry details of pinpoint one’s appear in the advertisement. All applicants, who respond to the advertisement(s), direct their enquiries and send their CVs to pinpoint one.
*The cost of the advertisement(s) is determined by the media / medium and the size(s) of the display advertisement(s) and is payable directly by the client, to the medium / media.
Additional to the advertisement, pinpoint one advertises on appropriate web recruitment site(s) and or an additional print medium. These costs are borne by pinpoint one.
All applicants, who respond to the advertisement(s), direct their enquiries and send their CVs to pinpoint one. pinpoint one screens the responses “on paper”. Shortly after the closing date of the advertisement, a detailed automated Response Management Schedule is compiled for the client, assessing applicants “on paper” and listing details on all applicants who responded. This automated Response Schedule enables the client to obtain an accurate overview of the race and gender representivity of applicants and the quality and quantity of the responses to the advertisement. All applications received via e-mail, are automatically acknowledged.
This service is offered on an exclusive basis and the client should not have engaged other recruitment service providers at the same time.
A Response Management Schedule may be tailor made to meet the client’s specific requirements which would result in manually capturing of the data and populating of such a Response Management Schedule. A manual Response Management Schedule has cost implications which would be agreed upon with the client prior to commencement of the assignment.
recruitment service (interviewing and short-listing)
pinpoint one continues with the comprehensive recruitment and selection process.
The process includes the following:
- carefully screening and interviewing applicants comprehensively, conducting competency based interviews
- presenting a short-list of suitable applicants to the client
On short-listed applicants:
- conducting one or two confidential, tailor-made references. References are obtained from previous employers, contacting relevant parties. References from current employers are conducted once an offer of employment is extended. References serve as value added information to support selection decisions
- conducting Credibility Assessments (verification of identity, academic qualification/s, previous recorded employer/s, last address on record, credit standing and criminal record check) on each short-listed applicant, with permission granted by the applicant. Such Credibility Assessments are outsourced to expert service providers and conducted on the information available at the time. The costs are borne by pinpoint one
- co-ordinating all meetings between the client and the applicants
- facilitating the recruitment process up to its conclusion, i.e. making the offer of employment to the selected candidate, the negotiations, the acceptance of the offer of employment and confirmation of commencement of employment
- conducting post-selection follow-up discussions with both the client and the appointee after the commencement of employment by the candidate, during the guarantee period
The above solutions carry different fees and fee structures, which are quoted and agreed with the client before the assignment commences.