CONTINGENCY & RECRUITMENT
The contingency recruitment methodology is relevant for the recruitment and selection of suitable candidates for all positions. This service is relevant when the client does not utilise pinpoint one exclusively for the filling of the position.
The process includes the following:
- the consultant takes an in-depth job specification and brief from the client ensuring that he/she understands the nature of the client/company’s business, culture, the specific qualifications and competencies required (experience and skills), the key performance factors of the job, the person specification for the job and any sensitivities / nuances of importance
- the consultant identifies suitable applicants to be considered for the position
- the consultant is responsible for carefully screening and interviewing applicants comprehensively, conducting competency based interviews
- the consultant refers suitable applicants to the client
Should the client agree to interview the applicants, the consultant is responsible for:
- conducting one or two confidential, tailor-made references on each applicant. References are obtained from previous employers, contacting relevant parties. Referees are verified before the reference is taken. When an offer of employment is extended, it can be made subject to a favourable reference from the candidate’s current employer. References serve as value added information to support selection decisions
- conducting Credibility Assessments (verification of identity, academic qualification/s, previous recorded employer/s, last address on record, credit standing and criminal record check) on each short-listed applicant, with permission granted by the applicant. Such Credibility Assessments are outsourced to expert service providers and conducted on the information available at the time. The costs are borne by pinpoint one
- co-ordinating all meetings between the client and the applicants
- facilitating the recruitment process up to its conclusion, i.e. making the offer of employment to the selected candidate, the negotiations, the acceptance of the offer of employment and confirmation of commencement of employment conducting post-selection follow-up discussions with both the client and the appointee after the commencement of employment by the candidate, during the guarantee period
The above solutions carry different fees and fee structures, which are quoted and agreed with the client before the assignment commences.