*Report to the CEO.
*Networks & Service Management department of a high profile ICT organzation.
- Location: Centurion
- Purpose: *To provide strategic leadership, vision and expertise in the provisioning of managed services to ensure end-to-end availability of service in line with the service level agreement, budget and quality targets in accordance with appropriate standards to enable undistrupted business continuity in the client’s environment.
*This position will be responsible for the facilitation and delivery of the managed services to clients across a variety of technologies.
*The position will also provide management oversight and monitoring for all managed services projects and or services delivered.
*This will include the establishment of standardised processes and technologies to effect efficient service delivery, selecting and managing outsourced service providers, providing budgetary recommendations and input.
*This position will contribute to the design of new service development and improvement of existing service and solution lines.
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience and knowledge.
- Consultant: Happy Mandlazi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional comment: The incumbent will be required to engage widely with stakeholders and drive continuous improvement and should have/be:
Business experience in network design and network operations management.
Business experience in customer services management in ICT.
Business experience in telecommunications product development and management.
Business experience in financial planning and management.
Ability to develop strategic business relationships and become a trusted thought partner to clients.
A strategic thinker with sound business development and management skills, good judgment and strong operational focus
An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and professionalism.
Core strength in people management, team management and project/ program management.
Proven track record of delivering complex ICT projects that involves complex and diverse stakeholders.
Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders with strong emotional intelligence.
Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
- Minimum requirement: *Degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business management or equivalent.
*An Honour’s or Master’s degree as well as industry certifications will be an added advantage.
*At least 15 years of experience in the field of ICT systems and services with a proven track record and leadership in ICT portfolio management at enterprise level.
*At least 10 years of technical experience in delivering managed services projects or services across a variety of technologies.