Be part of the turn around strategy of a SOC.
- Location: Centurion
- Purpose: SA Connect Phase 1 programme is a strategic national programme that is driven overall by the Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services (DTPS) and that makes of the DTPS entities such as SITA to execute specific responsibilities. The project aims to provide broadband services to more than 6300 public institutions at service levels that comply with the national broadband policy (SA Connect).
The position will lead, manage and ensure successful execution of the SITA responsibilities within the SA Connect Phase 1 programme, within budget, timelines and to the satisfaction of customer requirements, covering the entire business areas, including but not limited to technical design and implementation, product development, supply chain line of business leadership and overall internal SITA coordination.
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Consultant: Happy Mandlazi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum requirement: *Degree in, computer science, information technology, engineering, business management or equivalent.
*Cisco Certified Internet Engineer (CCIE) certification
*An Honour’s or Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
*At least 15 years of experience in the field of ICT systems and services with a proven track record and leadership in ICT portfolio management at enterprise level.
*At least 10 years of technical experience in delivering broadband and network asset portfolio management.