This opportunity seeks a young individual with four to five years experience working on a farm responsible for maintenance of farm equipment, planting of crops, overseeing cattle.
There is a defined career path development.
- Location: Blantyre, Malawi
- Purpose: Assist the Business Farm Manager in expanding and growing the cattle from 800 to 12000 head of cattle and continue to expand the planting of seed crops such as wheat, maize, soya beans etc.
- Salary: USD2000 to USD3500 per month plus accomodation
- Consultant: Clive H Viveiros
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional comment: This role is ideal for a young person with no encumbrances currently.
- Minimum requirement: * A related agriculture qualification
*Experience in hands on farm management anywhere in the world – Europe, Africa, South Africa, USA
* Ability to speak English