“We are a JSE-listed company that sells innovative technology for mobile commerce to emerging markets in South Africa and abroad.
Our users are rich, poor, urban and rural, and we allow them all to interact and transact on an equal footing. We reach them by using both physical and virtual distribution channels.
We target many of our services at people who do not have easy access to bank accounts, and we allow them the convenience of being able to transact where and when they want to. Our good reputation is our license to operate.”
- Location: Sandton
- Purpose: Reporting to the CEO you are responsible for determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating budgeting and accounting strategies.
- Salary: R1 million ctc neg
- Consultant: Clive H Viveiros
- Email: email@example.com
- Additional comment: In line with the Group’s strategy to continue expanding its distribution footprint and product offerings, focus will be on further penetration into the informal market through the provision of point of sale devices to the multitude of independent traders who do not have the tools to market.
The demand for low cost smart phones and tablets is expected to accelerate and, in turn, enhance revenue and profitability.
- Minimum requirement: *CA(SA)
*MBA an advantage
The following related experience is critical:
*5 years’ plus financial management experience
*Listed entity experience
*Experience on ERP and diverse MIS systems