Provide informed commercial and business performance expertise to optimise profit and minimise risk for achieving all business objectives of this export foods business. Analyse financial performance and cost drivers, accurate and informed information submitted for monthly forecasting; business case proposals for e.g. capital investments; track and report on product performance.
- Location: Paarl, Western Cape
- Purpose: To provide financial and commercial support to this export foods division of a large FMCG business (national and export), enabling strategic decision making with minimum risk.
- Salary: R1m tctc per annum, negotiable
- Consultant: Florence Thom, Executive Search Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Additional comment: Proven business acumen; understanding fresh produce and dried fruit exports; Exceptional analytical and numeracy skills. Make a difference, have impact on business performance.
- Minimum requirement: CA(SA) qualification; 5 – 8 years experience in a financial / commercial management role within a fresh produce FMCG environment. Expertise in raw material costing, hedging, forecasting, stock management, export, transfer pricing and risk management are crucial requirements and not negotiable. Some travel in the province will be required.