- Location: Somerset West outside Cape Town
- Purpose: Provide 3rd line support resolving client issues in the financial services production environment.
- Salary: R420 000 to R500 000ctc
- Consultant: Clive H Viveiros
- Email: email@example.com
- Minimum requirement: •Information Technology or Technical qualification – NDIT or Bachelors degree
•Demonstrated ability to work with business process models (UML), atleast 3 years
•Solid SQL and XML experience, atleast 3 years.
•Experience with scripting languagesatleast 2 years
•Proven ability to read system logs and software build scripts
•At least 3 years working knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
•Knowledge of Configuration Management
•Exposure to Enterprise Architect as modeling tool will be an advantage
Skills and Knowledge requirements
The Senior Support Analyst is expected to have the following:
• SSH Terminal commands
• SQL queries
• Experience with XML and XSDs
• Development capability in a scripting language
• Business analysis qualification and experience
• Experience as a Support Analyst
• The ability to be self-taught and drive continuous improvement
Low level of training will be provided to the successful candidate. The candidate is expected to provide a lot of their own training through research, investation, reading through documentation, testing and asking or setting up training sessions with colleagues.