The client a, a strategic national key point in the health sector, offers training and an exciting work environment.
The client has made job offers previously however the role remains vacant as the client is unable to negotiate above the maximum of the salary band of R758 000 ctc.
- Location: Edenvale
- Purpose: To conduct internal and external forensic investigations and render support to other investigative teams. Investigations would include commercial, organized and syndicated crime.
- Salary: Max R758 000 ctc. Our client is non negotiable.
- Consultant: Clive H Viveiros
- Email: email@example.com
- Additional comment: This role would suite an individual who wants to be seen as “Send Me” to contribute to a corrupt free SOE.
Credibility verifications will be done.
- Minimum requirement: *National Diploma or degree in Forensics and or Law
*Certified Fraud Examiner
*Membership of the ICFP- Institute of Commercial Forensic practitioners and ACFE- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
*8 years’ investigative experience into organized and syndicated crimes and corporate investigations
*Minimum three years’ experience within the public sector
* Experience in giving evidence in a criminal court of Law