Be part of a team at the forefront of finance investigations optimising ICT to identify the proceeds of crime, combat money laundering, and terror financing; share information with law enforcement authorities, supervisory bodies, intelligence services, the South African Revenue Service, and other local and international agencies.
- Post Graduate degree in Computer science or equivalent
• TOGAF certification is a requirement. Knowledge of other frameworks (e.g. Zachman) will be an advantage.
• Sound PC skills including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
• Experience in Enterprise Architecture tools like Casewise, Visio, Sparx Enterprise Architect.
• At least ten (10) to fifteen (15) years’ experience in developing infrastructure architectural designs
• At least ten (10) to fifteen (15)years’ experience and knowledge of infrastructure development and implementation methodologies
• At least ten (10) to fifteen (15)years’ experience in ICT infrastructure and ICT security infrastructure across the ICT systems landscapes and application portfolios
• At least ten (10) to fifteen (15) years’ experience of VMware or other virtual software, including server infrastructure, capacity planning, storage requirements, and networking protocols and productivity tools
• Provide thought leadership, innovation and best practice
• Work collaboratively with other EA team members (domain architects) on the projects to deliver the architecture artefacts and guidance provided from those teams into the programmes and projects
• Analyses system requirements and defines system architecture that will meet business needs, including server infrastructure, capacity planning, storage requirements, and networking protocols.
• Review architecture deliverables and artefacts
• Experience In hybrid, private and public cloud architecture design