Lead due diligence teams reviewing investment considerations and prepare and submit independent risk assessment reports.
BCom Degree (Finance/Accounting) or any related Commercial degree
- Post graduate Finance or Investment-related Degree, CFA, FRM, CAIA (Highly Advantageous)
- 2 – 4 year’s relevant experience in due diligence assessments of credit risk in Corporate Finance and Project Finance Deals.
- Credit risk experience in both unlisted and listed credit is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of Credit Assessment Techniques for various asset classes
- Knowledge of Financial Modeling and Valuation techniques
- Knowledge of compliance requirements for investments in Asset Management