Purpose: *A Turn Around strategist to lead and direct the financial and administration services, including the provision of effective financial and accounting services to a pension fund.
*Develop a finance strategy to satisfy the financial requirements for the organization in terms of the regulatory environment.
- CA(SA) or ACCA
- Financial services or employee benefits or pension fund sector experience.
- Investment accounting experience.
- Minimum 10 years experience in financial management roles.
- Minimum 3 years experience at Board level.
- Strategic Management and Business Planning.
- Lead, direct and manage Financial Management, Investment Accounting and Payroll.
- Provide specialist advice and recommendations to Committees and relevant stakeholders.
- Participate on various Board Committees and Sub-Committees, including EXCO, Finance and Audit, Investment, Benefits and Administration and ad hoc projects
- Advise on issues such as accounting and regulatory issues, tax, assets offshore and Reserve bank compliance, Regulation 28 issues
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Manage and control budget expenditure
- Asset Management
- Stakeholder Management and Corporate Governance
- People Management