Management Staff, Financial Officers and Executive Management of the Group to ensure the smooth running of all insurance requirements and functions for all Companies at Group-level and Operating
Subsidiary-level in each active territory. Review of contracts to establish insurance risks, exposures and
requirements to keep the Group fully protected and Management appraised..
* Bachelor’s degree majoring in Business / Economics or any other related discipline wiith S years’ experience in insurance..
* lnsurance CIP, ACll or equivalent…….. lf part qualified will need to complete qualification as a performance related KPl..
* A good knowledge of processes and practices involved in the management of a Group business with several operating companies across different countries.
* A good working knowledge of the standard insurance wordings applicable to such businesses for property, machinery breakdown, business interruption, construction/ erection, motor, marine cargo/ storage risks, stock throughput and third-party liability..
* Hands on experience of managing significant claims for major Groups.
The company is in the agriculture sector importing and exporting commodities across Africa.