This role would ideally suit an Information Management Support Specialist who has been contracting and now seeks a longer term contract to support him/her through these difficult economic times.
The contract commences with your employment commencement date and ends 31 March 2025.
Provide information technology support to resolve technical issues, maintain hardware and software installations and improve IT systems.
2. 5 years of experience in programming in C#, .Net and Power BI.
3. Proficient in writing fine-tuned SQL queries, stored procedures (e.g. PL/SQL code) and working with data in relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL etc.
4. Demonstrated ability to recognise and resolve system-related problems; work independently and make necessary decisions throughout the systems process within the DFI guidelines.
5. Experience and knowledge of computer hardware, software.
6. Proven ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
7. Experience in ICT governance.
The KPIs identified for this role are:
1. Quality of IT Support provided to DDM
2. Efficiency of ICT Systems.
3. Management of Client Relationships and key Stakeholders.
4. Management of data and reporting
This organisation is a SQL and Microsoft environment only.
What will differentiate you from other candidates would be your
innovative thinking, customer-centric attitude and experience in managing diverse stakeholders with various levels of ICT literacy.