This is an excellent career move to be part of a Pan African company operating in Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Mozambique.
The company specializing in the import, docking, distribution, bagging, branding and retail of fertilizer has recently been purchased by A Saudi Arabian mining company.
This creates an opportunity for you to make an impression on management and new shareholders – innovate and innovate; accuracy and accuracy.
- National Diploma in Internal Auditing
- 5 year’ internal auditing experience in an established FMCG retail company such as Game, Massmart, Makro, Edcon.
We have struggled to fill this role for various reasons:
- To obtain a work permit you must have a three year qualification
- You must be single because you have to travel across Malawi in very rural circumstances – roads, accommodation and the quality of the spaza shops
- You will be auditing a 120 FMCG stores in the agriculture sector – so you will be traveling and traveling
- You have to manage 6 internal auditors , all Malawians
- The business uses SAGE300/Accpac and Qlikview
- A lot of the work is teaching, mentoring, coaching and double checking.