Be part of the ICT team and identify the proceeds of crime, combat money laundering, and terror financing; supervise and enforce compliance with the FIC Act; share information with law enforcement authorities, supervisory bodies, intelligence services, the South African Revenue Service, and other local and international agencies.
Minimum requirements: Skills, Experience and Education
• Relevant Postgraduate Degree in Computer science or equivalent
• TOGAF certification is a requirement. Knowledge of other frameworks (e.g. Zachman) will be an advantage.
• Sound PC skills including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
• Experience in Enterprise Architecture tools like Casewise, Visio, Sparx Enterprise Architect.
• At least ten (10) to fifteen (15) years’ experience in managing and leading (more than one architecture domain in a single project) large architectural projects
• At least ten (10) to fifteen (15) years’ experience in providing leadership role in defining the enterprise/strategic architecture and vision for enterprises, such as Platform Roadmap, Service Roadmap, and Product selection approval for our Client Systems assets
• Solid knowledge in creating architecture for all domains in one or more of the following areas: Database architecture, Big Data, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Data Governance, No-SQL databases, Advanced Analytics, AI, Data Mining, ETL
• Solid knowledge in system requirements and system architecture to meet business needs, including server infrastructure, capacity planning, storage requirements, cloud, virtualisation and networking protocols
• Ability to recognise functional interdependencies, to assimilate and correlate disconnected procedures and process, and articulate their collective relevance to the organisation.
• Review architecture deliverables and artefacts