Our client, an international company, has requested pinpoint one human resources to head hunt an astute and experienced Tactical Marketing Planner focusing on Africa, the entire continent which will in a few years will ensure Africa provides food security to Africa and the world.
The individual must have worked with subsistence farmers, commercial farmers, emerging farmers and new farmers all wanting the best advice, machinery, seeds, fertiliser and financing.
You must be able to listen and plan marketing tactics around diverse stakeholders.
One insensitive work, action or sentence and you have lost the business.
Relationship building, yes relationship building is critical
2. Maintains an overview of activities impacting market share and sales data, go-to-market product launch process, and go-to-market tactical plan.
3. Ensures shows, exhibits and promotions are aligned with tactica
- 4-year University degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree.
- 4-year University degree in a Marketing discipline or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of products, customers, markets and competitors. – Performs more complex functions,
understands principles, may teach others.
*Understanding of market segmentation and retail distribution systems.
*Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge.
* 4-7 years Marketing experience.
* Field experience with regular customer contact, knowledge of dealer/distribution network, limited geographic area of responsibility.
*1 to 3 years and broad product knowledge.
• Project management experience.
Your experience working in and around Africa, across diverse countries as well as studying at one of many of Africa’s leading universities and you will qualify for this role.