Our client, an independent Southern African investment banking firm, founded in 1999, specialising in corporate finance, structured solutions and property asset management services.
Creating sustainable value for their clients, contributing to their businesses and wealth through the design and implementation of bespoke, robust and integrated solutions. Their sustained success emanates from the substance of their advice to significant listed and private companies and entrepreneurs.
- Location: Cape Town and only Cape Town
- Purpose: To hone your skills to successfully execute transaction opportunities generating revenue streams.
To provide research and implementation support for senior dealmakers.
*Learn how to develop on or off balance sheet products bespoke for the client.
- Salary: R600 to R700 000 ctc
- Consultant: Clive H Viveiros
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional comment: Client-centricity and exceptional service define the way our client does business, and are fundamental to building long-term mutually beneficial relationships founded on trust and respect.
The company has a proven success record, and continuously ranks in the top five independent corporate finance advisors.
During 2016, our client also achieved a joint third place in Dealmakers’ Africa’s Transaction Flow category.
- Minimum requirement: *Recently qualified CA(SA)
* Academic results over 65% during your tertiary qualifications.
* Submit transcripts of Matric and other qualification
*Participation in community projects.