Responsible for the leadership of the complete HR function for the SSA Region of this global multi-national company.
- Location: East Rand, Gauteng
- Purpose: To provide strategic HR leadership for this high value capital equipment sales company. Ensure that your competence as HR Generalist in a multinational and trade unionised organisation, supports and enables business optimisation with relevant practices.
- Salary: R1m+ tctc per annum
- Consultant: Florence Thom, Executive Search Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Additional comment: Key is to work independently, able to translate global policy into localised procedures and practices, track record of measurable, positive impact made on the business. Credibility earned through value added practices developed and implemented as business partner. Prove your ability to maximise impact with minimum resources.
- Minimum requirement: Minimum Honours degree in Human Resources Management. 10+ years’ work experience as HR Generalist of which at least 5 years is as Head of HR of the organisation and interfacing with the Global Head of HR. Experience gained in a multi-national high value items sales environment is preferred. Expertise in practicing sound IR / LR. A strong preference for EE candidates.
Please only apply if you meet the stated requirements. Ad hoc CVs will not be acknowledged nor considered.