The scope of the role, the responsibility and the budget for which the the incumbent is responsible and the envisaged impact on the economy is what should attract you to this role…. not the remuneration.
|Oversee the implementation, construction and maintenance of the roads infrastructure of this province, the economic hub of South Africa.|
|Clive H Viveiros|
This role suits a passionate and committed individual who wants to impact positively on service delivery and economic development of South Africa and the African continent.
This is an opportunity that would be ideal for a Chief Engineer who seeks a promotion.
This is a five year fixed term contract.
*B Sc Civil/Structural Engineering
* A Post Graduate qualification – NQF Level 8
* Registered as a Pr Eng – ECSA
* Expertise in roads and infrastructure construction
* Minimum 8 years senior management experience
* Previous public sector experience a definite advantage