This development finance institution continues with multi faceted investments in sustainable infrastructure and human capacity development.
1. Bachelor’s degree/NQF 7 in Town and Regional Planning or Urban Development Studies
2. Registered with SACPLAN as a professional Town and Regional Planner.
3. Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Development Planner.
4. Extensive work experience-across multiple areas of government (approximately 5 -8 years) (Past experience operating at a senior specialist level)
5. Fully computer literate with sound knowledge of MS office.
6. Demonstrated ability to interact confidently with diverse stakeholders and clients.
Be part of a team that implements the new service delivery strategic plan to improve services and socio-economic development in this district.